- A Purchase Order is a contract.
- The PO Form is signed by the Purchasing Manager electronically in IFAS.
PO is used to buy goods and services.
- A PO is also used to order goods and services from the selected Vendor when the District awards a Bid.
- The PO Form is printed by IFAS Workflow.
- The PO terms (the back side) are enclosed with the Quote Template so vendors know the Districts terms and conditions.
Cost Center creates their own IFAS PR's and sends through Workflow
prior to being approved and printed into a PO. If the Cost Center uses
the "RO" code, the Cost Center sends the PO to the Vendor (fax, email,
mail). Otherwise Purchasing mails the PO.