Price Agreement Contract
- When the need presents itself for the District to have a Price Agreement Contract with a Vendor, the Purchasing Department will issue a solicitation to award a price agreement contract.
- Similarly, the District may utilize an existing contract awarded to a vendor by another agency (for example, we use the Office Depot Price Agreement awarded by Oregon State University). This is called 'piggy-backing' a contract. Cost Centers also use a PO to order the goods and services on these contracts.
- The Price Agreement Contract terms and conditions are enclosed in a Formal solicitation. The Price Agreement Contract gives the
vendors an opportunity to know the Districts requirements
before providing pricing.
- The Purchasing Manager signs the master Price Agreement Contract and sends it to the vendor. Cost Centers then issue a Purchase Order, referring to
this price agreement in PR Notes Print After, through the IFAS PR
- Used for AV equipment or health room supplies, etc.