Online Registration and Enrollment Verification
As the parent/guardian of a BSD student (incoming/current), you can enroll your child or complete the annual Verification of Enrollment using Beaverton School District's Online Registration system. Below is a 5-step procedure along with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), a helpful video, and Parent Guide to help you through the process.
Step 1 of Enrolling Your New Student
Determine whether you fit the parameters that allow you to register your child online.
- Your child has never attended a Beaverton School District school.
- You are enrolling your child in your neighborhood school and NOT an options or charter school.
- You have an email address. (You may obtain a free email account through services such as Google, Yahoo or Outlook.)
- You are a custodial parent or legal guardian who holds supporting legal documents for the enrolling child.
If your situation does not fit the above criteria, you will need to print the Enrollment Form along with additional required forms and bring them to the enrolling school to register your child. If necessary, you can use the District Address Locator to determine your boundary school.
For language assistance, the Multilingual Department is available to help non-English speaking families with the enrollment process and other services.
Gather and scan the items below to upload during the registration process. If you choose to not upload the files, you can still use Online Registration by selecting the option to bring your documents into the school when prompted.
- Parent/Guardian Information - Home Address Verification (e.g. deed/rental agreement, utility bill, Oregon Driver's License, etc.)
- Student Information - Verification of Birth (e.g. birth certificate, passport, etc.) and immunization records (English | Spanish)
As a new BSD parent, you will create a new parent account by entering your name and email address in Online Registration. You will then receive an email with the online registration link to complete and submit your enrollment application. If you are a parent who has previously had or currently have children attending a BSD school, please do one of the following:
- If you have already created your ParentVUE account, please use the same user name and password to login to Online Registration. If you have forgotten your password, please use the 'Forgot Your Password? Click here." link on the login page.
- If you have never created a ParentVUE account, but are a current or returning parent, please contact the school to obtain an activation key code to create your user name and password.
Your online registration will then be reviewed by your enrolling school. You will receive an email with the status of your child's admission along with next steps. There may be instances when the school will need additional information to accept your application and you will be notified accordingly.
Once you have received your approval of your online registration, please visit your child's school to complete the enrollment process. Your student will receive class assignments, schedules and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one. You may also receive school-specific forms to complete.