Online Registration and Verification
New student registrations and current students verifications can be completed online. On this page you'll find information on how to proceed for new student registrations, and current BSD student verifications. Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Parent Videos, and Parent Guide are available to help you through the process.
For language assistance, the Multilingual Department is available to help non-English speaking families with the enrollment process and other services.
Current BSD Parents REGISTERING new students:
Determine whether you fit the parameters that allow you to register your child online.
- Your child has never attended a Beaverton School District school.
- You are enrolling your child in your neighborhood school and NOT an options or charter school.
- You have an email address. (You may obtain a free email account through services such as Google, Yahoo or Outlook.)
- You are a custodial parent or legal guardian who holds supporting legal documents for the enrolling child.
If your situation does not fit the above criteria, you will need to print the Enrollment Form along with additional required forms and bring them to the enrolling school to register your child. If necessary, you can use the District Address Locator to determine your boundary school.
Current bsd parents verifying active students:
If you're a current BSD parent and you've been asked to verify your child's information, please review the Verification of Enrollment page for instructions.
New BSD Parents REGISTERING new students:
As a new BSD parent who has never had a child, you will create a new parent account by entering your name and email address in Online Registration. You will then receive an email with the online registration link to complete and submit your enrollment application. If you are a parent who has previously had or currently have children attending a BSD school, please do one of the following:
- If you have already created your ParentVUE account, please use the same user name and password to login to Online Registration. If you have forgotten your password, please use the 'Forgot Your Password? Click here." link on the login page.
- If you have never created a ParentVUE account, but are a current or returning parent, please contact the school to obtain an activation key code to create your user name and password.
Previous BSD parents of returning bsd students:
At this time, Online Registration is not available to re-enroll returning student, please print the Enrollment Form along with additional required forms and bring them to the enrolling school to register your child. If necessary, you can use the District Address Locator to determine your boundary school.
DOCUMENTS TO GATHER
Gather and scan the items below to upload during the registration process. If you choose to not upload the files, you can still use Online Registration by selecting the option to bring your documents into the school when prompted.
- Parent/Guardian Information - Home Address Verification (e.g. deed/rental agreement, utility bill, Oregon Driver's License, etc.)
- Student Information - Verification of Birth (e.g. birth certificate, passport, etc.) and immunization records (English | Spanish)
Next Steps after submitting
Your online registration will then be reviewed by your enrolling school. You will receive an email with the status of your child's admission along with next steps. There may be instances when the school will need additional information to accept your application and you will be notified accordingly.
Planning your school visit
Once you have received your approval of your online registration, please visit your child's school to complete the enrollment process. Your student will receive class assignments, schedules and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one. You may also receive school-specific forms to complete.