If you are experiencing housing instability you may qualify for additional services from Beaverton School District.
If you are living in any of the following situations:
- Shared housing with other friends or families.
- Runaway/homeless youth, and students who are not living with a parent or legally court-appointed guardian.
- Temporary or transitional housing.
Emergency or domestic violence shelters.
- Motels or hotels.
- Campgrounds or inadequate trailer homes.
- Substandard housing (homes without heat, water, or working appliances.
- Cars, abandoned buildings, parks, the streets or other public spaces.
We may be able to help you:
Enroll in school.
Remain in your school if you move to another area.
With transportation to and from school.
Receive free or reduced cost school meals.
- Other services.