If you are experiencing housing instability you may qualify for additional services from Beaverton School District.
If you are living in any of the following situations:
- Shared housing with other friends or families
- Runaway/homeless youth, and students who are not living with a parent or legally court-appointed guardian
- Temporary or transitional housing
Emergency or domestic violence shelters
- Motels or hotels
- Campgrounds or inadequate trailer homes
- Substandard housing (homes without heat, water, or working appliances
- Cars, abandoned buildings, parks, the streets or other public spaces
We may be able to help you:
Enroll in school
Remain in your school if you move to another area
With transportation to and from school
Receive free or reduced cost school meals
- Other services
Please see the attached document that shows how we have divided the Beaverton School District so our Liaison's can help specific schools. If you don't see your students school feel free to call any of the phone numbers listed. You can also connect with your students school counselor for a referral to our office.
Please call our office with any questions.