Beaverton School District Strategic Plan
WE empower all students to achieve post-high school success.
Our Pillars of Learning
Read our Pillar stories...
WE EXPECT EXCELLENCE
- WE teach students knowledge and skills for our evolving world.
- WE seek, support, and recognize world-class employees.
- WE engage students with a variety of relevant and challenging learning experiences.
- WE create learning environments that promote student achievement.
WE EMBRACE EQUITY
- WE build honest, safe, and inclusive relationships with our diverse students and their families.
- WE provide needed support so that every student succeeds.
- WE work and learn in teams to understand student needs and improve learning outcomes.
- WE partner with our community to educate and serve students.
|District Strategic Measures|
|% students who meet or exceed ELA, Math, Science standards - grades K, 3, 5, 8, 11|
% students graduating in four/five years
% students completing four or more credits in the six Career Learning Areas
% students missing ten or more school days
|Note: disaggregation by subgroup for all measures will be reported when available. Subgroups include gender, economic status, Special Education, English Language Learners, and ethnicity.|