District Goal: WE empower all students to achieve post-high school success.
WE Expect Excellence
- WE teach students knowledge and skills for our evolving world.
- WE seek, support, and recognize world-class employees.
- WE engage students with a variety of relevant and challenging learning experiences.
- WE create learning environments that promote student achievement.
WE Embrace Equity
- WE build honest, safe, and inclusive relationships with our diverse students and their families.
- WE provide needed support so that every student succeeds.
- WE work and learn in teams to understand student needs and improve learning outcomes.
- WE partner with our community to educate and serve students.
- District Strategic Measures
- Strategic Measures & Reporting Schedule
- Schedule for Reviewing & Updating Measures
% students who meet or exceed ELA, Math, Science standards - grades K, 3, 5, 8, 11
% students graduating in four/five years
% students completing four or more credits in the six Career Learning Areas
% students missing ten or more school days
*Note: disaggregation by subgroup for all measures will be reported when available. Subgroups include gender, economic status, Special Education, English Language Learners, and ethnicity.
For an accessible copy of this document please contact the Administration Office at 503-356-4401.
For an accessible format of these documents please contact the Central Office at 503-356-4401.
Annual Winter Work Session
District Strategic Measures
- Bond Updates (quarterly)
- School reports (each school presents every two years)
- Financial Report (monthly)
- Community Partnership Team reports (quarterly)
- District Strategic Measures (February)
Note: each report has a staff-developed standard format and data points that are consistent year to year.