District Flyer* Review Process 2017-2018 School Year
*For the purpose of this document, the word flyer includes but is not limited to: poster, pamphlet, brochure or catalog
The Beaverton School District reviews materials requests from community-based, non-profit
and for-profit organizations on a monthly basis. Please refer to the schedule in the box below.
- Flyers submitted for review must offer educational and/or extra-curricular learning opportunities for students, parents, and staff. The Beaverton School District does not allow commercial advertising at any of its facilities.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
- A final version of your materials – no drafts. Please include the following disclaimer: The Beaverton School District does not sponsor nor endorse the activities and/or information in community flyers.
- A coversheet with the following information:
- Name and phone number of someone to contact in case of questions
- Email address to have the notification emailed to you.
- Who the flyer is targeting: students, parents and/or staff
- What grade level(s) the flyer is targeting – or – Indicate the name of the school(s) to receive the flyer
NOTE: Due to safety concerns, visual aesthetics, and volume of requests, community-based signs and banners are prohibited on District property that is visible from the street.
How to Submit:
|Dates to Submit ||
Dates/Ways You Will Be
|Submit final version of your flyer and coversheet for review before 5:00 p.m. on the following Fridays:||Notifications will be available after 2:00 p.m. the following Tuesday to address provided in coversheet|
|September 17, 2017||September 19, 2017|
|October 6, 2017||October 10, 2017|
|November 3, 2017||Novermber 7, 2017|
|December 1, 2017||December 5, 2017|
|January 12, 2018||January 16, 2018|
|February 2, 2018||February 6, 2018|
|March 2, 2018||March 6, 2018|
|April 6, 2018||April 10, 2018|
|May 11, 2018 – last day to submit materials for year ||May 17, 2018|
- The Beaverton School District reserves the right to modify these procedures as necessary.
- The Flyer Approval Notification Form will provide you with distribution instructions; If not approved, you will receive decline information.
- Please visit our website at https://www.beaverton.k12.or.us/cmnty/Pages/connections.aspx Flyer Review Process for updates.
Call the Communications & Community Involvement Department with questions at 503-356-4360