Continuous Improvement Plan
Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) Process
As described in ORS 329.095 all school districts in Oregon must develop a continuous improvement plan. In accordance with statutory requirements, all districts will:
1. Engage in a needs assessment process which includes system health, stakeholder perception data, and student outcomes.
2. Produce a summary of the review and analysis of data from the needs assessment.
3. Provide the summary of the analysis to stakeholders for review and feedback.
4. Develop a plan that includes the following sections and elements:
- District vision and mission
- Strategic goals and priorities
- District implementation plan
- Systems for reviewing and monitoring implementation and progress in achieving the stated goals of the plan
5. Respond to a series of supplemental questions that describe how the district will address specific components of ORS 329.095 and OAR 581-022-2250 as well as requirements under section 1112 of the Every Student Succeeds Act that are not included in the strategic goals/priorities of the continuous improvement plan.
6. Post the CIP on the district's website and file the plan and supporting documents with the Oregon Department of Education by November 1, 2019.
The district is currently working on step 1.