Phone: 503.356.4540 CONTACT BUSINESS SERVICES
We are committed to high quality, reliable, cost-efficient business services in support of students, community and staff.
Our services will:
- Align with the District's goal and strategic plan by having students at the forefront of each decision made
- Carry the highest professional and ethical standards
- Encourage fiscal responsibility and accountability throughout the District
- Focus on long-term sustainability and stability
- Be transparent, timely and accurate
- Provide excellent customer service
- Promote collaboration, team-thinking, open communication and respect throughout the organization
Should our web page be called :
The Beaverton School District is fortunate to have strong support from parents, community members, and local businesses that support our schools by bringing opportunities and resources to the classrooms through donations, partnerships, and volunteering. Many community organizations and businesses already have avenues through which the donate.
Beaverton School District is providing a way to make it easier for families and other community members to donate by simply following the link and using the dropdowns to navigate to the school and program you wish to donate to.
View Full Budget Calendar
The Beaverton School District has implemented a new Online Payment System for all schools. Using a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard debit or credit card, you may make secure online payments for your students with no transaction fees. You can access the Online Payment System at https://or-beaverton.intouchreceipting.com to pay:
- Student fees – athletic, student body, band, field trip, etc.
- Fines – lost library book, lost textbook
- Donations to programs and activities
To access the Online Payment System, you will need an active ParentVUE account. If you do not have a ParentVUE account, contact your school for an Activation Key code. Once the ParentVUE account is created, it may take up to 24 hours for the Online Payment System account to be activated. For more information on ParentVue, please visit the ParentVUE/StudentVUE page.
Beaverton School District now provides parents and guardians the opportunity to view, manage, and pay for student fees, fines, and more online!
Accessing the Online Payment System for the First Time:
- Visit the Website : https://or-beaverton.intouchreceipting.com
- Follow instructions on webpage.
- Click on the buttton "Click here to set your password:
- Identify your account : Hit "search" after you have decided to use an email or your username. Best recommendation for a 1st time setup to use the same email you used when setting up ParentVUE.
- Click on the link in the email received to set your password.
NOTE: You will need to have an activated ParentVUE account to access the Online Payment System and establish a password. Need help with ParentVUE? Contact your student's school for assistance.
- What is this new application
- How do I sign in to the Online Payment System
- I have signed in, now what?
- I'm online, but some items aren't available to me, why?
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
InTouch Receipting and TouchBase Online Payments are part of a software package Beaverton School District has implemented to streamline the management, reporting, and accountability of your student’s financial record, as well as making it easy on our customers – the parents – to pay student fines and fees, make donations, or purchase items - all in one portal.
As a parent, this new application allows you to access your student’s account online using a computer, via your favorite mobile device, or in person, at any one of our school locations.
The Online Payment System uses your ParentVue user name in order to connect to your student’s account. If you do not have a ParentVue user name, please contact your child’s school to get your Activation Key code. It may take up to 24 hours after creating your ParentVue account before being able to log into Online Payment System. You will then log in to the Online Payment System and establish your own Online Payment System password.
For parents with multiple students in the district, you will see all of your students with your one username and password. Once you have selected your student, the options available will be tailored to their school.
Once you have signed in, select the student you want to shop for:
TIP: You will see all your students displayed in your student list, including yourself. Your record is displayed just to show you that you are on your account. You may wish to donate to the school in your name.
Once on your student dashboard, everything will be specific to your student. Here are the most common tools you should become familiar with:
A. Fines and fees may be present on your student’s account. If your student has a fine/fee on their account, you will see a RED notification window – this is your key to review and pay any fines or fees assessed to your student’s account. There are many reasons why a fine or fee may be present on your account, and selecting “VIEW” will display the detail specific to your student. There may be items unavailable to purchase if there is a fine/fee outstanding.
NOTE: If you have questions regarding a fine/fee assessed to your student’s account, please contact your student’s school or visit the “FAQ” section at the end of this document.
B. “Items at Student’s School” is where you will go to browse items available to your student for purchase. Once you have selected items, you can view, edit your cart, or proceed to checkout.
C. “Purchase History” is an on-demand tool to track your purchase history. This allows you to confirm prior purchases made either online or in person.
D. “Reprint Receipts” is a tool that allows you to print a single transaction receipt.
The Online Payment System is integrated with other systems across the district, and as a result, the items can be ‘flagged’ to limit which students can purchase a specific item. Below are examples of item status that you may see online:
This is displayed when an item is marked to restrict purchases for students with outstanding fines on their account. If you click the “Pay Fines” button, this will take you to a window where you can add all applicable fines to your cart. Once you have added the fines to your cart, you will be able to add the restricted item to the cart as well:
- Is my credit card data stored when I use the Online Payment System?
- What card types are currently accepted online?
- Is there a charge to pay online?
- I have a fine on my student's account. Why would my student have a fine?
- I have not been successful in logging in. What should I do?
- There is an item I want to purchase, but I do not see it. What should I do?
There are several reasons why your student may have a fine. The Online Payment System is integrated to each school and across the district. The most common reasons a fine is assessed are:
- A student lost or damaged a library book or textbook
- A class fee has not been paid
- A payment was returned as NSF (not sufficient funds)
If there is a fine on your account, certain items may be restricted for purchase until the fees/fines are paid.
If you are having issues signing on, it is most likely because you have not created a ParentVue account. The Online Payment System uses the same ParentVue user name for access with a separate password, which is created the first time you log in. Please contact your school for a Key Activation code to create an account. It may take up to 24 hours after creating your ParentVue account before being able to log into Online Payment System.
The Online Payment System offers many items to parents and students. There are certain items that may be restricted due to fees and fines. Some items are available only to specific grade levels. If the item is online but unavailable for purchase, please see above. If the item does not appear online, please contact your school for more information.
Some items may only be available during certain times of the year. Be sure to check in often!