Online Payment System
The Beaverton School District has implemented a new Online Payment System for all schools. Using a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard debit or credit card, you may make secure online payments for your students with no transaction fees. You can access the Online Payment System at https://or-beaverton.intouchreceipting.com to pay:
- Student fees – athletic, student body, band, field trip, etc.
- Fines – lost library book, lost textbook
- Donations to programs and activities
To access the Online Payment System, you will need an active ParentVUE account. If you do not have a ParentVUE account, contact your school for an Activation Key code. Once the ParentVUE account is created, it may take up to 24 hours for the Online Payment System account to be activated. For more information on ParentVue, please visit the ParentVUE page.
- Is my credit card data stored when I use the Online Payment System?
- What card types are currently accepted online?
- Is there a charge to pay online?
- I have a fine on my student's account. Why would my student have a fine?
- I have not been successful in logging in. What should I do?
- There is an item I want to purchase, but I do not see it. What should I do?