Communications & Community Involvement
Phone: 503.356.4360 Email Community Involvement
CCI supports the Beaverton School District's goal by:
- Delivering clear, concise and timely information to parents, students, employees, the community and news media through a variety of communication platforms.
- Ensuring Strategic Plan measurements are widely communicated.
- Maintaining relationships with our community partners and volunteer programs.
- Maximizing awareness of the District's Strategic Plan and Pillars of Learning.
- Increasing trust and transparency by providing accurate and timely information on May 2014 Bond projects.
- Strengthening employee, student, parent and community engagement through our Integrated Communication and Marketing Plan.
This summer, children can enjoy free lunches through the Summer Food Service Program sponsored by Beaverton School District Nutrition Services Department. The Summer Food Service Program is a federally-funded nutrition program open to all children ages 1-18 years. Adults can eat for just $3.50. No applications or registration are necessary, and all children and teens are welcome. In addition to lunch, some sites offer breakfast in conjunction to scheduled summer school programs.