Plans for Full In-Person Learning for 2021-22 School Year
We continue to work closely with the Oregon Department of Education (ODE), Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and Washington County Public Health as we make preparations for our return to school in the fall. We’re excited to share our plans for a full return to in-person learning for all students in all grades next year, and we’re optimistic our classrooms will look like they did prior to the pandemic.
What will class look like for students?
We anticipate that students of all ages will participate in a regular schedule (full-time, in-person learning from Monday-Friday). Some health protocols may still be in place, such as the use of masks and three feet of physical distancing. We'll continue to work with our health partners and share more details about health protocols as we get closer to the start of school.
Students who prefer to remain online for the 2021-2022 school year should enroll in FLEX Online School.
Frequently Asked Questions
Helpful Links for Families
- Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
- District Calendars
- Enrolling your Child
- Find Your Student’s School
- Kindergarten Information
- Multilingual Department
- Nutrition Services
- Option School Information
- Parent Apps & Resources
- School Board
- Special Education
- Student and Family Handbook
- Student Programs (Advanced Programs, American Indian Education, AVID, Career & Technical Education (CTE), Dual Language Program, Foreign Exchange, Talented & Gifted, Title I)
- Student Services (Beaverton School-Based Health Center, College & Career Information, Community Resources, Health Services, School Counseling, Social Work)
- Transfer Information