On May 18, 2021, voters will elect four Beaverton School Board members to 4-year terms. Candidates must complete an application and file with the Washington County Elections Office between February 6 and March 18 at 5:00 p.m. The deadline to file a candidate statement for the Voters Pamphlet is March 22 at 5:00 p.m. (Postmarks are not accepted.)
- Zone 1 - Currently held by Susan Greenberg
- Zone 2 - Currently held by Anne Bryan
- Zone 4 - Currently held by Donna Tyner
- Zone 5 - Currently held by LeeAnn Larsen
- Must be a registered voter
- Live within the School Board Zone that they wish to represent
- Live in the District for one year immediately preceding the election
- Cannot be an employee of the District
Though candidates are nominated from the Board Zone in which they live, all voters in the District vote on the positions. Please visit the School Board webpage for more information and to view zone maps. Also, please verify the zone that you reside in by visiting the zone map.
Special District Election filing forms and instructions can be found on the Washington County website. Candidates also may pick up the forms at the Washington County Elections Office, Suite 170, 2925 NE Aloclek Drive in Hillsboro. For election-related questions, please call 503-846-5800.