Applications for the 2022-2023 school year will be available on Monday, October 18. All applicants must reside within the Beaverton School District boundaries. Resident students not currently attending a Beaverton school will need to complete a paper application.
Students may only select one Learning Option school on their application. They should give careful consideration to their choice of school. Once an application has been submitted, no changes will be allowed.
The following are the option schools/programs available:
- Arts and Communication Magnet Academy (ACMA)
- Beaverton Academy of Science and Engineering (BASE)
- International School of Beaverton (ISB)
- Rachel Carson Program of Environmental Science at Cedar Park Middle School
- Raleigh Hills (8th Grade Only)
- Springville (8th Grade Only)
Applications must be received online or in the Learning Options office no later than Friday, December 10 at 4:00 p.m. Visit the Learning Options webpage for more information.