Registration for the May ParentSquare training sessions is closed. We will be recording the sessions and making those available. We will also be offering additional sessions in August.
ParentSquare 101 for Incoming Kindergarten Families
ParentSquare 101 para Familias Entrantes de Kinder
The Beaverton School District is now using the ParentSquare platform for district, school and teacher communications, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent/guardian, using their preferred email address and phone number. Download the app or log into the ParentSquare web portal.
What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a simple-to-use platform that provides a safe way for everyone at a school to connect. With ParentSquare, you'll be able to:
- Receive messages from the district and school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6 p.m. daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms & permission slips
- And more all from your phone or web portal!