Staff FAQ & Information
It's important to note that ParentSquare will not replace ParentVUE, StudentVUE, Canvas or Seesaw. However, it will replace Remind, Talking Points and any other texting/messaging app you may be using, as it provides a record of communications to protect staff, students and the district.
ParentSquare Overview Video
- Do I need to let parents/guardians know about ParentSquare?
- How does the two-way messaging with translation work?
- What translation tool does ParentSquare use?
- Is there a way to set office hours so that I only receive messages from parents/guardians at certain times?
- I'm both a staff member and a parent in the district. How can I add my child to my staff account?
- Can I add a room parent or classroom assistant to my class?
- I'm in charge of a club or sport. Can I communicate with just those parents, even if their children are not in my class?
- Is it possible to contact a few of my students' parents/guardians privately?
- I'm doing a project in my class and need parent/guardian volunteers and items. Can I ask for these on ParentSquare?
- Can I manually add a parent/guardian to a specific sign-up?
- How do I create conference sign-ups for multiple classes and/or groups?
- Can I still use Seesaw, Canvas and ParentVUE to communicate with parents/guardians?