Capital Center Improvements & Data Center
This multi-phase project began at the Capital Center during the summer of 2015 and was completed in time for the 2016 school year.
The building improvements phase included:
- HVAC replacement for east wing
- HVAC controls upgrades throughout
- seismic upgrades and roof replacement on east wing
- classroom spaces to School of Science & Technology (SST)
- expansion to the Community Transition Program
- restroom additions
The new IT Data Center was completed in February 2016. This $2.9 million center will double network capacity and redundancy, providing a better experience for teachers and students.
Final Cost: $12,820,200
Funding: 2014 Bond
Schedule: 07/2015 - 09/2016