BEA-BSD Negotiations Updates
April 22, 2021
The District is currently engaging in successor bargaining with the Beaverton Education Association for a full contract review. The current BEA-BSD Collective Bargaining Agreement expires in June 2021.
While the District would typically meet face to face with our labor partners for negotiations, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the parties have agreed to meet for open sessions via Zoom and to have those sessions livestreamed. Livestreamed bargaining sessions may be accessed at this link: https://youtu.be/kTYB-gBg5zk
District’s Collective Bargaining Team
- Brian Hungerford, Attorney, Lead Negotiator
- Erica Marson, Human Resources Administrator and Bargaining Chair
- Tom Colett, School Board Vice Chair
- LeeAnn Larsen, School Board Director
- Susan Rodriguez, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Michael Schofield, Associate Superintendent Business Services
- Janine Mobley, Human Resources Administrator
- Matt Pedersen, Westview High School Principal
- Erin Kollings, McKay Elementary Principal
- Thao Do Gwilliam, Stoller Middle School Assistant Principal
- April 22, 2021
- May 13, 2021
- May 27, 2021
- June 10, 2021
- June 24, 2021
*All sessions will begin at 5:00 p.m.
Bargaining Session Updates
The BEA and BSD teams met on April 22 at 5:00. Teams started with an introductory activity, reviewed and agreed on Bargaining Ground Rules and shared statements of interest.