For Students/Families experiencing technical difficulties:
For Staff experiencing technical difficulties:
EMAIL IT HELP DESK
IT GENERAL INQUIRIES Phone: 503.356.4416
The goal of the Information and Technology (IT) Department is to design, build, maintain, and enhance technology for our students and staff, enabling them to make efficient use of information technologies in their respective environments.
To that end, the IT Department assesses new technologies and integrates them in innovative ways to support the District’s goal of increased academic performance for all students.
Our commitment is to enable the effective and efficient use of technology as part of the community's investment in educating children.
Support Teaching and Learning
- Working with teachers to provide advice and assistance for integrating technology into the classroom
- Providing online access to resources and support material aligned to Oregon content standards
- Developing effective training in the use of appropriate software, multimedia tools and new instructional technologies
- Helping schools in their development of building technology plans and hardware/software purchases
- Planning with grade level or content area teachers to create technology rich lessons
Support of Systems and Applications
- Managing computer software/hardware systems to deliver electronic information
- Broaden the information resources available to the schools and central office staff
- Developing web-enabled applications and maintaining district web site
- Managing District network and telecommunication services
- Providing desktop support for all computer users
Support of Information
- Collecting student based data for all state and federal reporting
- Analyzing yearly district indicators for crucial future decision making
- Conducting district-wide surveys to understand stakeholder opinions of district properties and academic excellence