In today’s world of advancing online resources, teachers, students, and parents are benefiting from an ever-increasing wealth of tools to support teaching and learning. The growth in these tools is extraordinary with great potential to improve student outcomes.
Tech Support for Students and Families
For help with a student's district owned Chromebook or iPad, or help with password issues, please have the student visit the school's tech support or library staff. For families experiencing issues with ParentVue or ParentSquare, please contact your student’s school secretary.
Balancing digital health and wellness, media literacy, and online safety and privacy are all parts of Digital Citizenship. As students and families engage online more than ever, it has become increasingly important to have good tools available to help us participate in a way that is healthy and productive. Check out our Digital Citizenship page full of tips for parents, activities for students, and more.
- Why use Google Apps for Education?
- How is Beaverton School District and Google linked together?
- What personal student information and student education records will be stored in Google Apps for Education?
- What if I don't give parental consent for my child to access digital resources?
- How can I find out more about Google Apps for Education's privacy and security information?