Edupoint Partner-for-Life Scholarship
In 2019, Edupoint awarded the Beaverton School District IT Department with the Partner-for-Life Award. The Edupoint Partner-for-Life Scholarship provides support to promising young adults interested in pursuing a career in technology. As thought-leaders in K-12 student information management, and in serving the K-12 market for more than 30 years, Edupoint is the creator behind the Synergy Education Platform, an industry-leading solution. The founders of Edupoint have set the standard for student data management solutions.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, you must:
- Graduate from a Beaverton School District high school in 2020.
- Plan to pursue studies in a technology-related field to obtain the minimum of a two-year degree.
- Be interested in pursuing technology as a profession with an emphasis on how technology can improve the lives of others.
- Have demonstrated high interest and innovative use of technology during your high school career.
- Have demonstrated some community/school involvement, preferably with a technology focus.
- Provide a description of a completed technology project, including a reflection of your learning.
A completed online application must be submitted no later than 11:59 pm, April 19, 2020. Successful applicants will be notified via email by Friday, May 22, 2020.