Enrolling Your Child
The unified Beaverton School District was founded in July 1960. Today, we educate nearly 40,000 students in 51 schools. We are the third largest school district in Oregon. Beaverton schools are dedicated to providing outstanding, challenging educational opportunities that prepare all students to be college and career ready. Learn more about us through our Pillars of Learning.
Beaverton School District utilizes Online Registration for enrolling new students into the district. Also, registration packets and additional forms are available at your neighborhood school. More information about Kindergarten enrollment, neighborhood school location, and enrollment forms can be found below.
Online registration is now available for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year
Any child who will be 5 years of age on or before September 1st, is eligible to enroll for Kindergarten at their designated neighborhood school. For more information about enrolling your Kindergartner, see our Kindergarten page.
- What do I need to register a student?
- How do I register online?
- Where do I pick up an enrollment form?
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?
When registering your student online or a registration packet at your neighborhood school, these are important things to remember:
Who can register:
- Only custodial parents can enroll their student in a Beaverton school
What you Will need to register:
- Proof of student's birthdate (birth certificate, hospital record, passport, or baptismal record)
- Proof of address
- Driver's License
- Utility Bills (such as cable, electric, gas, water or phone within the last 90 days)
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease Agreement with current dates
- Tax Bill
- Purchase Agreement such as an escrow agreement or contract of sale of real estate
- Immunization records
- At least one emergency contact - including address and phone number
- Physician and dentist phone numbers
Online registration is only available if:
- Your child has never attended a Beaverton School District school.
- You are enrolling your child in your neighborhood school
- More information on options schools can be found on the Learning Options page.
If your situation does not fit the above criteria, contact your boundary school. You can use the School Locator application to find your neighborhood school.