Registration packets are available at your neighborhood school. There may be additional forms that the school will need you to complete. In addition to completing a registration packet, parents must also provide proof of student's birthdate (birth certificate, hospital record, passport, or a baptismal record) and immunization records as required by law.
When enrolling for Kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
- Student Enrollment Form
- Student and Parent Information and Image Disclosure - Annual Notification of FERPA Rights
- Digital Resources Permission
- Oregon Certificate of Immunization Status
- BSD Student & Family Handbook
- Student & Family Handbook Acknowledgement Forms
- Student Device Damage and Loss Protection Program