Online Registration is available for new student enrollment. After the online application has been submitted you will want to schedule a visit to your child's school, prior to the first day of their attending. This visit is important as you may receive school-specific forms to complete, and your child will receive class assignments, schedules and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one.
Online Registration is only available for students who will be new to the Beaverton School District. Your child is considered a returning student, if they have previously attended a Beaverton district school. Students returning to the district will need to contact their boundary school for the enrollment process. The School Locator app can be used to help determine your neighborhood school.
New families to Beaverton School District starting the registration process will create an online registration account. If you are a current BSD parent, use your ParentVUE login to register.
When enrolling for Kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
During your online registration process, you may be asked to provide information or upload documents about the following information:
Who can register:
- Only custodial parents can enroll their student in a Beaverton school
What you Will need to register:
- Proof of student's birthdate (birth certificate, hospital record, passport, or baptismal record)
- Proof of address (rental agreement, utility bill, etc.)
- Immunization records
- At least one emergency contact - including address and phone number
- Physician and dentist phone numbers
Once your application has been submitted you still need to schedule a visit to your child's school to complete the enrollment process. This visit should be prior to the first day of the child attending. This visit is important as you may receive school-specific forms to complete and your child will receive class assignments, schedules and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one.
The account you created for online registration is now your ParentVUE account. ParentVUE is the parent portal that allows you see your students' educational information. Visit our ParentVUE page for more information.
Visit our Parent Apps page to access information on SchoolCafé, Health Services, Transportation, and more.
- Who can register online?
- Who can I contact if I have questions about the registration process?
- My student is already enrolled at a Beaverton School, do I need to register them for the upcoming school year?
- How secure is the online enrollment?
- Can I register more than one student through Online Registration?
- Can I start my Online Registration now and finish it later?
- Once my online application is submitted can I go back and make changes?
- Can I access the Online Registration system from my smartphone or tablet?
- Why have I not received a confirmation email/status email after submitting an online enrollment?
Online registration is only available if:
- Your child has never attended a Beaverton School District school.
- You are enrolling your child in your neighborhood school
- More information on options schools can be found on the Learning Options page.
If your situation does not fit the above criteria, contact your boundary school. You can use the School Locator application to find your neighborhood school.
No. If your student is already enrolled in a Beaverton School, you do not need to re-enroll them for the upcoming school year. In the Fall, we will ask you to verify your family and student's information. This is done through ParentVUE.