Lightspeed Parent Portal
Lightspeed Systems Portal enables parents or guardians to support their child's internet-based learning by monitoring their most recent web browsing activity and temporarily pause their ability to browse the internet.
- What does the Parent Portal look like?
- How often does the Web Activity information update?
- How do I pause internet access for my child?
- What does it look like when I pause my child's ability to browse the internet?
- Is there a limitation on when I can pause web browsing?
- Can I pause internet access for my child on during school hours when my child is not at school?
- Can I schedule the Parent Portal to pause web browsing every day at a specific time?
- Can I block specific sites?
- How do I sign up for Parent Portal?
- I forgot my password!
- I do not see my child in the Parent Portal
- The Web Activity for my child appears to be inaccurate
- Will I stop receiving weekly Parent Reports emails if I sign up for Parent Portal?
- I'd like to learn more about how filtering works for BSD devices