2015-17 High School Boundary Adjustment Transition Information
Beaverton School District high school principals and staff are working hard to create smooth transition plans for students who will be moving to new high school locations next year. These plans include increased communication from both feeder middle schools and high schools, curriculum information events and school tours for students and parents. Schools are organizing a more consistent forecasting process this winter to ensure that students and families are familiar with and are prepared to select courses at their new school. High school Activities Directors, Athletic Directors and coaches are also working collaboratively to transition students to these key opportunities and programs.
This website will be updated with additional specifics as the transition planning continues. Please refer to this page often for key information and updates.
If students/families move into the new high school attendance boundary for the fall of 2017 and have juniors and/or seniors, these students will attend the high school per the 2016-2017 boundary map for the duration of their high school experience. The current existing administrative transfer rules would apply for appeals to other high schools. Within the same family, 9th and 10th grade students may use the sibling/grandfathering rule as a choice if there is a desire to keep students at the same high school. Please refer to the Sibling/Grandfathering specifics below.
Upcoming Events (School Tours, Student Shadows, Information Nights, Curriculum Nights)
* All existing high schools will hold a Curriculum Night on Wednesday, February 22, 2017. The new high school will hold its Curriculum Night on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at Southridge High School.
- Elementary Boundary Map 2017-18
- Middle School Boundary Map 2017-18
- High School Boundary Map 2017-18
- River Terrace Attendance Map
- Feeder School Table 2017-18
- Administrative Transfer Information
- Athletic participation & Athletic transfer request
- Sibling and Legacy Information
- Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate Information (IB)
- Class Ranking on Student Transcript