School Attendance Areas
Students in the Beaverton School District are assigned to a school attendance boundary based on their home address. The District maintains a set of maps and online tools to help families determine their home school. If you have questions about attendance boundaries, or wish to confirm an address, please call Robert McCracken, Facilities Planning Coordinator at 503-356-4319, direct or 503-356-4449, Facilities Department.
Resources for identifying your attendance boundary:
- Look up an address using an interactive online map (some new residential developments may not appear on this map, please call for confirmation).
Click on the icon below to go to the Address Locator.
- Go to the Feeder School homepage to view Elementary, Middle and High School feeder patterns.
Notice for residents of the McKinley Elementary School boundary area (all grade levels)
- The City of Hillsboro is implementing its Connecting Hillsboro Address Project, which may result in a change to your street address.
- The City of Hillsboro is sending a notice to all affected residents as they implement the changes, and is updating signage, where applicable.
- The Beaverton School District has been updating our databases to reflect the City of Hillsboro's address changes in order to align our student and transportation information system.
- Students already enrolled as of July 2018 have had their addresses updated by BSD staff, and they should not need to take any action.
- If you are new to the District, or have moved to/within the McKinley attendance area, please verify that your address is up-to-date before enrolling online. You will need to use your new address to enroll a student.
- The City's Connecting Hillsboro Address Project homepage includes the notification letters with affected addresses, as well as FAQs and contact information.
- Beaverton School District staff cannot answer questions about the Connecting Hillsboro Address project, but your school registrar can assist if you have questions about registering your student.
Are you looking for information on bus transportation?
Go to the District's Transportation homepage, where you can find information on bus routes, stops and schedules.
Are you looking for information about Safe Routes to School?
Go to the Safe Routes to School homepage, which has resources for walking and biking to school in the Beaverton School District.
Do you have a question about an Administrative Transfer (student transfer between two Beaverton schools)?
Go to the District's Transfers homepage or contact your student's home boundary school for more information.
Do you have a question about an Inter-District Transfer (student transfer between a Beaverton school and another school district)?
Please call the Teaching and Learning Parent information Hotline at 503-356-4325 or go to the District's Transfers homepage for more information.
Are you looking for information about the 2014 Bond Program and new District schools and facilities?
Go to the Facilities Development homepage for more information about capital investments, replacement projects and new schools.