Additional Food Resources
We are happy to be able to offer every BSD student daily access to free breakfast and lunch.
Check out these additional food resources:
Oregon Food Bank-sponsored free food markets:
Kinnaman Elementary School: 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Greenway Elementary School: Weekly, Thursdays 3 p.m.
- Vose Elementary School: 4th Tuesday of the Month 11a.m-12 p.m. (holiday/school closure dates will be adjusted)
- Aloha Huber Park K-8: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays 8-9 a.m.
If you'd like additional information on other local food pantries, contact the Oregon Food Bank.
If you’d like to support our efforts to address food and economic insecurities in our community, please consider a donation to the BSD Community Resource Fund.
To meet the great need for food in Washington County, the Beaverton School District has partnered with Urban Gleaners to offer free, fresh food at multiple school sites.
- Beaverton High School: Mondays, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Vose Elementary School: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Tuesdays of the month, 11 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Aloha High School: 4th Tuesday of the month, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: 10/27, 11/24, 12/15*, 1/26, 2/23, 3/30*, 4/27, 5/25, 6/15*
* Changes to accommodate holiday/closure weeks
- Limited supply
- Bring a bag
- Selections change weekly