SafeOregon Tipline & Other Resources
Creating a safe learning environment is a critical part of helping each child achieve academic success. SafeOregon is a statewide school safety tipline that gives anyone a way to report safety threats or potential acts of violence. Tips can be reported anonymously via text, email or phone call. SafeOregon contanct information is below or on the back of student ID cards.
TO REPORT A TIP, CALL OR TEXT
- How does SafeOregon work?
- Why is there a need for a tipline system?
- Who receives the SafeOregon tips?
- What happens after the tips are received?
- Does this replace calls to 911?
How does SafeOregon work?
Why is there a need for a tipline system?
Who receives the SafeOregon tips?
What happens after the tips are received?
Does this replace calls to 911?
- Oregon Child Abuse Hotline: 855-503-7233 (855-503-SAFE)
- Oregon YouthLine: 877-968-8491 or text 839863 for teen-to-teen invention
- National Runaway Safeline: 800-786-2929 (800-RUNAWAY)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: 988
- Washington County Crisis Line: 503-291-9111