Southridge High School
"This program changed my whole high school experience. I loved the hands on experiences we had in these classes. I feel prepared for the next steps."
Are you interested in...
- Finding creative solutions to problems that improve lives
- Developing new technologies
- Solving challenges and working with electronics and robots
- Creating original products and designs
- Designing devices for improved health services, environmental protection systems, or safer bridges
In this program you'll...
- Apply design principles to identify and solve problems
- Create working programs/products that meet specifications
- Practice teamwork, organization, and other professional work habits
- Engage in critical design review and review suggestions for improvement
- Explore digital electronics and circuits
- Use computer-aided drafting software
- Demonstrate leadership and time management
- Create with 3D printers, laser cutters, and more
Possibilities After Graduation
Interested in what kind of training might come after high school? Want to know specific incomes for the state of Oregon? Click the photo below or here for Oregon Career Explorer.