"Terra Nova made learning science real. This is not a textbook, it's get your hands dirty and see it in real life science. It's amazing!"
Are you interested in...
- Discussing global environmental issues
- Growing your own food
- Using science and engineering to solve problems
- Working and learning outdoors
- Pursuing your own learning
- Cooking local foods
- Being part of a community
In this program you'll...
- Apply sustainable farming practices
- Use power tools, equipment, and machinery to solve problems
- Learn business skills needed to support small business
- Use a farm, wood shop, and kitchen to meet BSD biology and chemistry standard
- Use primary scientific journals as supplemental text
- Look at issues through environmental, social, and economic lenses
Possibilities After Graduation
Interested in what kind of training might come after high school? Want to know specific incomes for the state of Oregon? Click the photo below or here for Oregon Career Explorer.