Westview High School
"This program changed my whole high school experience. I loved the hands on experience and being able to learn about and use the tools. I feel prepared for the next steps."
Are you interested in...
Designing and creating unique products
Building with tools and equipment
Applying learning in a real-world environment
In this program you'll...
- Use computers and machines to model and create products
- Apply quality control techniques to achieve desired specifications
- Plan manufacturing operations to meet deadlines
- Operate machine shop equipment such as a laser cutter or 3D printer
- Practice safe, legal, and ethical working habits
Possibilities After Graduation
Interested in what kind of training might come after high school? Want to know specific incomes for the state of Oregon? Click the photo below or here for Oregon Career Explorer.