5th Grade CogAT Registration
Thank you for your interest in giving your 5th grader the Cognitive Abilities Test (CogAT).
- Students need to bring their BSD authorized chromebook to the test session.
- The CogAT is online and takes approximately 2.25 hours.
- Students need to bring a comfortable pair of earphones/headphones and a pencil.
- Students will be socially distanced and must wear masks at all times.
- No food or drink, please.
- Outdoor testing opportunities will be available later in May and will be posted at the link below:
Please register your 5th grader for testing at the link below:
The Office Of TAG Services