Welcome community members! Below you will find a list of community resources. For additional support, please contact your school's counselor.
- General Information Lines
- Multi-Service Centers
- Women, Infants, and Children
- Legal Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- Counseling Services
- Health Clinics
- Domestic Violence
Department of Human Services Self-Sufficiency Offices
- Beaverton 15625 SW Greystone (503) 646-9952
- Hillsboro 5300 NE Elam Young (503) 693-4555
- Tigard 10777 SW Cascade (503) 670-9711
Washington County Community Action
Se Habla Español
Neighborhood House (SW Portland)
Clases para padres, falta de vivienda.
Family Resource Centers
Family Justice Center WaCo (503) 430-8300 DV support.