Community Resources

Welcome community members!  Below you will find a list of community resources.  For additional support, please contact your school's counselor.  

General Information Lines

Call 211
TEXT your zip code to 898211
Information and referrals for health care services, emergency social needs, mental and dental help, WIC, housing.

Se Habla Español

Multi-Service Centers

Food stamps, Cash Aid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TANF), Oregon Health Plan. 

Department of Human Services Self-Sufficiency Offices

  • Beaverton 15625 SW Greystone  (503) 646-9952
  • Hillsboro 5300 NE Elam Young  (503) 693-4555
  • Tigard 10777 SW Cascade  (503) 670-9711


Washington County Community Action

Information, energy assistance, emergency rent assistance, and food.
(503) 648-6646


Se Habla Español

Neighborhood House (SW Portland)

Parenting classes, homelessness.
(503) 246-1663

Clases para padres, falta de vivienda.

Family Resource Centers

Referrals, information, food, housing, parenting classes, clothing, diapers, energy assistance.
9000 SW Durham Rd Portable 716
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm; 1:00pm-3:00pm
Múltiples Recursos

Women, Infants, and Children

Food vouchers, breastfeeding classes, breast pumps, parenting classes.

Se Habla Español

WIC Washington County Women, Infants and Children
(503) 846-3555

Legal Assistance

Legal Aid 
Free legal assistance.
(503) 640-4115
Tenant Advice Hotline
(503) 648-7723
Se Habla Español
Child Support Hotline
(Mondays 1:00pm-4:00pm)
(800) 383-1222
Se Habla Español
Renters Rights Hotline
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays 1:00pm-5:00pm, Tuesdays 6:00pm-8:00pm
(503) 288-0130
St. Andrew Legal Clinic
Low cost legal consultation.
(503) 648-1600
Immigration Counseling Services
Low cost assistance for immigration issues
(503) 221-1689


Department of Housing Services Washington County
Information on housing options.  (503) 846-4794


Community Action

Housing assistance, case management, shelter information/waitlist. Emergency rent assistance.
(503) 640-326 or (503) 615-0770


Care to Share

Utility assistance
(503) 726-0407

Community Action

Energy assistance
(503) 615-0771

Salvation Army

Energy and water assistance
(503) 640-4311


Free transportation to and from your medical appointments.

Ride to Care
(855) 321-4899
Tri-County MedLink
(Open card, Cawem plus)
(866) 336-2906 
Ride Connection
(Non-medical appointments) 
(503) 226-0700 

Medical Insurance

Oregon Health Plan
(800) 699-9075
State medical insurance applications and eligibility information.
Se Habla Español
HealthShare of Oregon (Providence, CareOregon, Kaiser, Tuality)
(503) 416-8090
Request an application, Client Services, Birth Reporting line, Customer Service line.
Project Access Now
(503) 345-7031
Help with applying for OHP district wide.  Available every Tuesday 8:00am-3:30p at the Beaverton Help Center

Counseling Services

Morrison Child & Family Services
(SW Farmington)
(503) 258-4381 Counseling and support services. OHP accepted.
Sequoia Mental Health Services 
(SW 185th)
(503) 591-9280 Counseling and support services. OHP accepted.
Lifeworks NW Intake
(503) 645-9010 Multiple locations.
Se Habla Español
Lewis and Clark Community Counseling
(503) 768-6320
4445 SW Barbur Blvd Portland $15 flat rate, Limited availability.
Se Español
Hawthorn Walk-In Center
(NE Hillsboro)
24-hour Washington County
(503) 846-4555
(503) 291-9111 Crisis line
Appointment or walk-in. Urgent care services for mental health and addiction concerns.
Wolf Pack Consulting
(SW Beaverton)
(503) 828-3402
Therapeutic Services. Accepts private insurance.
Pacific University Psychology Comprehensive Health Clinic
(503) 352-7333
Hillsboro; $50 intake and $10-$50 sessions.

Health Clinics

Domestic Violence

Family Justice Center WaCo (503) 430-8300 DV support.

Domestic Violence Crisis Line
(503) 469-8620
24 hour domestic violence crisis lines; can call collect
Call to Safety
(503) 235-5333
24 hour crisis line; supports callers of all genders;
Domestic Violence Resource Center & Counseling Services
(503) 640-5352 Support, resources, and counseling services for domestic violence
Family Justice Center
Washington County 
(503) 430-8300


Childcare Resource & Referral
Call: 211 Text: the keyword "children" to 898211
Email:help@211info.or Referrals for childcare in your area.


Care to Share
9:00am-12:00pm & 12:30pm-3:00pm
(503) 591-9025
Referrals for emergency food. 97003, 97005, 97006, 97007, 97008, 97078, 97123, 97124, 97223, 97225, and 97229.