- Strategic Plan
- Continuous Improvement Plan
- School Learning Plans
- Student Success Act: SIA Plan
- American Recovery Plan: ESSER III Plan
The District's Strategic Plan is an integral part of the District's Continuous Improvement Plan and consists of strategic goals and measures and annual reporting on progress toward improvement goals and the short- and long-term actions undertaken to attain district goals. The District's Strategic Plan was last updated in 2015-16.
The District's Continuous Improvement Plan was completed in November 2019 and is reviewed annually. The Continuous Improvement Plan is comprised of:
1. A comprehensive needs assessment process which includes system health, stakeholder perception data, and student outcomes.
2. A plan that includes the following:
- District vision and mission
- Strategic goals and priorities
- District implementation plan
- Systems for reviewing and monitoring implementation and progress in achieving the stated goals of the plan
3. Supplemental questions to address state laws and rules.
Districts are required to update and submit their Continuous Improvement Plan to the Oregon Department of Education on a three year cycle.
The District's SIA plan was adopted by the Board in March 2020 and renewed in June 2021. The plan is for three years.
The purpose of the Student Investment Account is to: 1. Meet students’ mental or behavioral health needs, and 2. Increase academic achievement for students, including reducing academic disparities for historically underserved groups of students.
Allowable Uses of Student Investment Account funds include: 1. Expanding Instructional Time, 2. Addressing Student Health and Safety, 3. Reducing Class Size and Caseloads, and 4. Providing a Well-Rounded Education.
ESSER III funds allow district to address the most important educational needs as a result of COVID-19. At least 20% of funds must be used for identification of evidence-based interventions to address the academic impact of lost instructional time.
The ARP Act requires each district to submit two supplemental plans as part of their ESSER III grant: a District Plan and a Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan.
The ESSER III District Plan: (submitted October 20, 2021)
- Builds on learning from our Student Investment Account (SIA) Plan;
- Provides essential information required by ESSER III. It acts as a structure for collecting and aligning the ESSER III-specific information to support planning and sharing key information with our community and staff.
The Safe Return to In-Person Instruction & Continuity of Services Plan (Updated May 2022)
- Replaces the Ready Schools, Safe Learners Operational Blueprint under Executive Order 21-06;
- Fulfills the requirements of American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER III) State Plan; and
- Fulfills the requirements of the Oregon State Board of Education
As indicated by the III in the title, ESSER III funds are the third round of federal coronavirus funding districts have received. Here is a presentation to the School Board on October 25, 2021 on the plans for and spending of the three rounds of ESSER funds.