Drafting & Construction
"This program changed my whole high school experience. I loved the hands on experience and being able to learn about and use the tools. I feel prepared for the next steps."
- Learn to safely use a variety of tools, equipment and machinery to build finished products
- Understand technical drawings and specifications
- Learn how buildings are constructed from the foundation to the roof
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and communication skills
- Practice safe, legal, and ethical working habits
- Be exposed to a variety of opportunities for a future career in the construction trades
Interested in what kind of training might come after high school? Want to know specific incomes for the state of Oregon? Click the photo below or here for Oregon Career Explorer.