Safe Routes to School (SRTS) programs often start with encouragement programs to get people to try walking or biking to school. Walking and Biking to school is fun, and celebrating those who choose to be active on their way to school can be fun also! You can start with one of our large semi-annual events, or start your own monthly event. We are here to support and encourage participation throughout the district. Our resources below will walk you through how to create simple events, monthly events, as well as large annual events.
- International Walk+ Roll to School Day - October 12th, 2022
- Ruby Bridges Walk to School Day - November 16th, 2022
- Art Contest - January 2023
- "Love the Bus" Celebration-February 13-17th, 2023
- Earth Day - April 22nd, 2023
- National Bike to School Day - May 3rd, 2023
- May Walk + Roll Day -May, 2023