Five Oaks Middle School will undergo an extensive renovation as part of the 2014 Bond Program. The remodel will be conducted in phases, with the first phase set to begin in the summer of 2018.
The renovation will provide greatly improved classroom layout, while increasing natural light. It will also include new science labs and support areas, a remodeled library and restrooms and expansion of teaching areas. The administration area will be relocated to provide a more secure front entrance, and new access control will be added throughout the building.
- Fall 2018: Miscellaneous preparations for swing space, upper gym classrooms, and 4 additional new classrooms
- Winter 2019: 8 classrooms, 2 science labs, teacher planning, conference and restrooms
- Spring 2019: 10 classrooms, teacher planning, conference and restrooms
- Fall 2019: Administration area, 6 classrooms, 2 science labs, computer lab, library modifications and support areas
- Winter 2020: 6 classrooms, restrooms, conference and teacher planning
- Spring 2020: SPED modifications and counseling wing