Students in the Beaverton School District are assigned to an attendance boundary based on their home address. The District maintains a set of maps and online tools to help families determine their home school. If you have questions about attendance boundaries, or wish to confirm an address, please call or email Robert McCracken, Facilities Planning Coordinator: email@example.com or (503) 356-4319
Notice: For residents of the McKinley Elementary boundary area (all grade levels)
- The City of Hillsboro is implementing its Connecting Hillsboro Address Project, which may result in a change to your street address.
- The City of Hillsboro is sending a notice to all affected residents as they implement the changes, and is updating signage, where applicable.
- The Beaverton School District has been updating our databases to reflect the City of Hillsboro's address changes in order to align our student and transportation information system.
- Students already enrolled as of July 2018 have had their addresses updated by BSD staff, and they should not need to take any action.
- If you are new to the District, or have moved to/within the McKinley attendance area, please verify that your address is up-to-date before enrolling online. You will need to use your new address to enroll a student.
- The City's Connecting Hillsboro Address Project homepage includes the notification letters with affected addresses, as well as FAQs and contact information.
- Beaverton School District staff cannot answer questions about the Connecting Hillsboro Address project, but your school registrar can assist if you have questions about registering your student.
Resources for identifying your attendance boundary
Look up an address using an interactive online map (some new residential developments may not appear on this map, please call or email for confirmation):
Click on the map to go to the Address Locator for the 2018-19 School Year:
View Elementary, Middle and High School Feeder Patterns:
Feeder School Table 2018-19 School Year
Are you moving to the Mountainside High School boundary with a student who will be in 12th grade in 2018-19?
Mountainside HS will serve students in the 9th, 10th and 11th grades for the 2018-19 school year. Any 12th grade student who moves to the Mountainside HS area will be assigned a high school based on the 2016-17 boundary map. Click here for a map of the 2016-17 boundaries in the Mountaiside area, and here for the 2016-17 Street Directory table, where you may look up an address. If you have questions about an address, please contact Robert McCracken firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 356-4319
Are you looking for information on bus transportation?
Click here to go to the District's Transportation homepage, where you can find information on bus routes, stops and schedules.
Are you looking for information about Safe Routes to School?
Click here for the Safe Routes to School homepage, which has resources for walking and biking to school in the Beaverton School District.
Are you looking for information on the location of Beaverton School District Boundary in the River Terrace area?
Click here for a map showing the school district boundaries in the River Terrace and South Cooper Mountain planning areas. For confirmation of any address, please call or email (below).
Do you have a question about an Administrative Transfer (student transfer between two Beaverton schools)?
Please contact your student's home boundary school for more information. You can view the Administrative Transfer forms here.
Do you have a question about an Inter-District Transfer (student transfer between a Beaverton school and another school district)?
Please call the Teaching and Learning Parent Information Hotline at 503-356-4325, or access our transfer homepage for more information.
Are you looking for information about the 2014 Bond Program and new District schools and facilities?
Click here to visit the 2014 Bond Program homepage, which includes information about capital investments, replacement projects and new schools.
If you have questions about attendance boundaries, or wish to confirm an address, please call or email Robert McCracken, Facilities Planning Coordinator: email@example.com or (503) 356-4319