Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Boundary Adjustment Information

​​Boundary Information​

Are you looking for school attendance boundary information for a specific address or set of addresses?

You can check any address to see what elementary, middle or high school attendance boundary it is located in using the District Address Locator.

Click on the link for the District Address Locator​  (in the top left corner, enter the street number and name (you do not need to enter the city names or zip code, the map will locate the address with a pushpin)

You can also check the latest Street Directory, which provides a table of all address ranges in the District. This directory is updated on a quarterly basis to include addresses from new residential developments.

Click on the link for the Street Directory

If you still have questions, please call or email Robert McCracken, Facilities Planning Coordinator: or (503) 356-4319

Are you looking for a district-wide map of attendance boundaries by school level?
Below are links to the 2015-16 school attendance boundary maps in PDF format:

2016-17 Schools and ES Boundaries.pdf

2016-17 Schools and MS Boundaries.pdf

2016-17 Schools and HS Boundaries.pdf

Do you have a question about transfers between school attendance boundaries, or into the Beaverton School District?

Please call the Teaching and Learning Parent Information Hotline at 503-356-4325

Information can also be found here: In-District and Inter-District Transfers​​​​

Do you have questions about the High School Boundary Adjustment Process?

Please see the High School Boundary Adjustment Process webpage (top right-hand corner of this page) for information about the process and how to comment.

Do you have questions about current attendance boundaries? 

Contact Robert McCracken, Facilities Planning Coordinator: or (503) 356-4319

If your home is on or near a school attendance boundary, please call Beaverton School District at (503) 356-4500 to confirm which schools your children will attend.

Due to high growth in some areas of the School District, it may be necessary to reassign some children, or specific developments, to a facility other than the child's home school.