Meal Prices & Payment Options
2016-17 Meal Prices
(Note: The Oregon Legislature is once again paying for the cost of Reduced-Price meals, so students eligible for those meals will not pay anything for either breakfast or lunch.)
|Full Price |
|Elementary School||Middle School||High School||Adult|
|Elementary School||Middle School||High School|
Once a new account is set up with School Café you can do the following at no charge:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your students
- Check your student's current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student's account when it reaches a low balance
There is a $20.00 minimum and 5% service fee for deposits made on School Café
As always you can send a check or cash to be deposited into your student's account at the school cafeteria.
If you have further questions, please call the Nutrition Services Dept. at (503) 356-3955. For technical issues with School Cafe call 1-855-729-2328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.