Skip To Main Content
Beaverton School District
Beaverton School District

Beaverton Schools


School Attendance Areas

By Oregon State Law and Beaverton School District policy, students are assigned to a "home school" in their "home district" based on the legal resident address of their parent or legal guardian.  To confirm your home school, please access boundary information on our website or contact the district office, 503.356.4500.

The Beaverton School District has also established attendance boundaries that provide clear feeder paths from elementary to middle to high schools.  These allow for academic continuity within each feeder area and balanced enrollments across schools in the district.  Your elementary home school determines the feeder path your student would take into middle or high school.

School Board Policies
Click on the following links to view current District policies related to school assignments and transfer policies and procedures:

  • JEA-AR:  Attendance
  • JECA:      Admission of Resident Students
  • JECB:      Admission of Non-Resident Students
  • JECC:      Open Enrollment

Do you want to transfer from school to school?


Allows resident students to transfer from one Beaverton school to another Beaverton school.

· Decisions are made based on hardship and capacity.

· Only approved for one school year. Will need to reapply for the following school year.

· Does not guarantee continuation to the next feeder level of your transfer school.

· Applications may be initiated at any time during the year. Download form online and return to your resident school.

Do you want to transfer from district to district?


Allows non-district students to transfer into Beaverton School District or vice versa.

· Decisions are made based on hardship and capacity.

· Applications may be initiated at any time during the year. Download form online and return to district office.

Are you moving out of the Beaverton School District?


Allows Beaverton School District students to move out of the district during the school year or summer.

· Not applicable to students who move out of Oregon.

· Students are required to apply for an Inter District Transfer if they want to return for the following school year. There are no guarantees for student placement. Must also meet behavior and attendance expectations.

· Pick up and return form at your resident school.

Hardship defined as the student:

· is being impacted by a parent or guardian’s military deployment.

· is experiencing instability related to homelessness or foster care placement.

· has a documented medical condition that necessitates a transfer.

· is impacted by the death of a parent.

· is experiencing severe family financial hardship.

· is involved in a documented case of severe harassment, intimidation or bullying.