Free Summer Food Service Program
This summer, children can enjoy free lunches through the Summer Food
Service Program sponsored by Beaverton School District Nutrition
Services Department. The Summer Food Service Program is a
federally-funded nutrition program open to all children ages 1-18 years.
Adults can eat for just $3.50. No applications are necessary to drop
in, and all children and teens are welcome. In addition to lunch, some
sites offer breakfast in conjunction to scheduled summer school
There are 18 school sites
providing meals this summer. All children are encouraged and welcome to
come join in the fun! Bring your children or tell a friend. Operation
days can be different for some sites so please check the Nutrition
Services Summer Meal Program website for dates, locations, and times.
Lunches will be served Mon. - Fri., June 25 through August 15, 2018 at most of the following sites:
Aloha-Huber Park K-8, Barnes, Beaver Acres, Chehalem, Elmonica, Fir
Grove, Greenway, Kinnaman, McKinley Raleigh Hills, and Vose.
Middle Schools: Meadow Park
High Schools: Aloha, Beaverton, Mountainside, Southridge, Sunset and Westview.
In addition, lunches will be delivered to the following mobile site locations this summer:
- A.M. Kennedy Park, 10200 SW Kennedy St., Beaverton
- Barsotti Park, 16610 SW Blanton St. Beaverton 97007
- Beaverton City Park, 12375 SW 5th St., Beaverton 97005
- Cedar Hills Recreation Center, 11640 SW Park Way, Portland 97225
- Commonwealth Park, SW Foothills and SW Huntington, Beaverton
- Eichler Park, 13710 SW Farmington Rd. Beaverton 97005
- First Baptist Church, 5755 SW Erickson Ave., Beaverton 97005
- Garden Home Recreation Center, 7475 SW Oleson Rd., Portland 97223
- Merlo Station Apartments, 032 SW Merlo Rd., Beaverton 97007
- Mountain View Champions Park, 5915 SW 170th Ave., Beaverton, 97007
- THPRD Skate Park, 15707 SW Walker Rd., Beaverton, 97006
- Willow Springs Apartments, 3340 SW Doyle Place, Beaverton 97007
year, the BSD, in partnership with Nike and other community partners,
will offer Kids Yoga classes as well as song and dance classes at some
of our sites. We are also partnering with THPRD to again offer the
RecMobile for great fun, friends and activities to keep kids busy this
summer. Along with the RecMobile, other activities will include the
Beaverton City Library Story Time, OSU Extension Service’s “Food Hero”
Cooking Classes for kids and more.
Nova High School of Science and Sustainability will offer a mobile farm
stand offering locally grown produce this summer on Tuesdays June 26 -
August 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Mountain View Champions Park,
5915 SW 170th Ave., Beaverton.
To find a meal site near you, text the word “FOOD” to 877-877 or visit the Beaverton School District Summer Food Service Program webpage for a complete list of Summer Food Service Program sites, dates and times.