Parents and Community Members,
Volunteer at Aloha High School.
Share your skills. Make a difference. Help a student. HAVE SOME FUN!
Beaverton School District requires that parent and community volunteers register on myvolunteer.com and have a background check. Please visit the following link to register: https://app.betterimpact.com/Application/?OrganizationGuid=c7a5ffe3-c03d-4d0b-9f26-d51863f60edb&ApplicationFormNumber=2
AVID Tutors (Advancement Via Individual Determination) are Needed! Please click HERE to learn about AVID volunteer opportunities.
The chart below shows some of the many ways you could volunteer your time at Aloha HS. Please contact Serafina Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help.
|Writing, Math, and Science Centers - help tutor students one on one in any one of these areas||Booster Club - help with athletic events, concession stands, merchandise, holiday bazaar, etc|||
|Test Proctoring - help weekly in one of our testing centers, or just a few days a year during AP exams or on ACT day.||Displays - Create decorative bulletin boards and displays in our hallways||Financial Donation -
to the program of your choice: music, athletics, materials for
homeless students, athletic and activity fees, technology. You decide!|
|Panelist for senior projects - sit on a panel and score senior projects.||Clerical - distributing, copying, mailing, filing||Technology - webpage development and updates|
any subject area: art, math science, music, health, language arts,
social studies, world language, and much more) - be available to help
struggling students one on one during class time.||Chaperone - college visits, travel for classroom activities, dances||College and Career Center -
help students apply for college and scholarship opportunities, run mock
interviews, guest speak about your career, job shadows, and much more.|
|AVID Tutor||Library - book repair, book processing, inventory, shelving, displays|||
Mentor a student
- High School students are really fun to work with.
- It's incredibly rewarding.
- You could be the reason a student passes a class he or she might otherwise fail.
- We need you! Our kids need you!
- You'll gain valuable experience.
- You want the future of tomorrow to successfully complete high school.
- You'll meet wonderful people.
- Why not?
- Please complete the BSD required volunteer application and background check. The District is moving to a system wide Volunteer Management System called Better Impact. Click here to register and for additional information.
- AHS Equity Resource Counselor