Before starting the application have the following information ready:
- Your PCC G-Number
- Your Writing, Reading, and Math placements. The raw scores are not needed; rather, the classes that you are placed into, such as Writing 121, Reading 115, or Math 60.
- A PDF of your transcript
- A PDF scan or JPG image of your On-Site Math Testing Verification Form
- Your answers to the following essay questions:
1. Why are you interested in attending Early College High School?
2. Describe the life you would like to live and how you will go about creating it.
3. Describe some of the differences between high school and college learning environments.
4. Is there anything about you or your situation that you would like us to know?
Accepting Wait Pool applications for the Fall 2018 until August 5.