Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​School Information

Fir Grove School Profile


Fir Grove Historical Notes

​1954​Original building opened with 12 classrooms, playroom & cafeteria.
​1956​Multi Purpose Room, Office and 10 classrooms added.
​1971​Two north classroom wings and new library under construction destroyed by fire on July 21.  School reopened in fall with 15 portable classrooms.
​1972​Reconstruction built 16 rooms and library.
​1979​Music room, special education rooms, PE storage and cafeteria enlarged.
​1990​Free standing covered play constructed.
​2003​North parking lot enlarged.