HS2 Internship Program
Vision: We strive to connect every student with opportunities to explore potential career paths through meaningful partnerships with businesses, agencies and individuals. Our goal is through these experiences our students will be college and career ready with clear direction and enthusiasm.
How do students Benefit?
- Bridge the gap between theoretical study and the professional world
- Find out exactly what employees do in order to decide if they want to spend their lives in that particular field
- Discover why they're studying the various subjects they have in school.
- Become professionals who can take their learning in the classroom and adapt it to the workplace
- Get a head start on classroom learning by working with principles on the job
- Have Internship Program participation noted on their transcripts
- Gain self-confidence and motivation and develop expertise in interacting with people
- Become more attractive to employers because they're already trained and can be productive immediately
- Develop professional behavior and social skills
- Develop essential "21st Century Skills" including: critical thinking and problem solving, collaborating and leading by influence, agility and adaptability, initiative and entrepreneurialism, effective oral and written communication
***To apply for an internship program Contact Jessica Lewis***
How do Organizations benefit?
- The opportunity to prescreen our most ambitious and enthusiastic students—the kind who thrive on challenge
- An infusion of new ideas and methods
- The opportunity to train an employee in your particular methods and processes
- Greater visibility in the community
- Participation in the educational process
- Increased opportunities for technology transfer
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with students
- Receive ongoing support, training and logistical help from school staff
- Become a part of the HS2 school community
***For more information about becoming an HS2 Internship Partner Contact Jessica Lewis****