Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​​​​​​​​Paying for Your Education​​​​

The first step for paying for your post-high school education is​​ completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA.​​​
Federal Student Aid

Helpful videos for completing the FAFSA​ can be found on YouTube.​

Undocumented students should complete the Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA)​ to determine eligibility for money from the state of Oregon to pay for school. This information is not shared with any agency of the Federal government.

Merlo Scholarships​ - a selection of scholarships more relevant to CHS students.

Use CIS Financial Aid Sort to find additional scholarships.
Oregon Career Information System logo

Oregon Promise logo An Oregon State grant to provide free community college to eligible students.