Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
9625 SW 125th Ave. ·  Beaverton, OR  97008
Office:  503-356-2890  ·  Attendance: 503-356-2891

​​Frequently Asked Questions​​

Department Members

Our Calendar




Recommendation Letters

  • Reasons to visit your counselor​​

All students are encouraged​ to visit with their counselor for any of a variety of services.  These include academic assistance, scheduling, planning for the future, relationships with others (friends, family, etc.), and life situations that are occurring inside or outside of school.  

  • When can I see my counselor?

It is best is to visit your counselor before / after school or during your lunch. If your counselor is out, please leave a note and your counselor will contact you.

  • I’m a parent / guardian.  How do I find out what my student’s grades are?

The best thing to do is to get in contact with the teacher by email or phone because they will have the most up to date information.  Many even have websites that allow grades to be checked using the internet. Parents are also encourage to utilize ParentVUE​ to access student grades.

  • How can I change my schedule/drop a class?

Schedule changes will only be made during the first 7 days of each semester for students who are placed in the wrong level of class, for those who are missing a class, or those who need a class to graduate. Any class dropped after the first 7 days of a semester will result in a grade of W/F which will impact a student’s grade point average. Schedules will not be changed for teacher or lunch time preference. If you do feel that you meet the above criteria for getting a schedule change or if you have a special circumstance, you can speak with your counselor and he/she will give you more information on the process.

  • What are the options if a student needs extra help?

The first step is to talk to your teachers. Many are more than willing to spend some extra time to help students. Some departments also offer small group tutoring on certain days during the week. In addition to your teachers, your counselor will also have some information on possible students who are willing to be one-on-one tutors. Be sure to utilize your extended period when available. ​

  • ​If I’m not at school how can I get my homework?

Students should email their teachers directly to collect homework. ParentVUE and Stud​entVUE provides teacher's names and emails.  Homework can be picked up in the main office. Be sure to call Attendance: 503-356-2894 with all absences.

  • How do I find out information about Service Learning?

Contact Mrs. Way in the College and Career Center