Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

There are times we all need extra support or resources. The Mental Health Resource Information link below helps access Oregon Health Plan, mental health providers, and Washington County resources. The Washington County Resource link list is a comprehensive resources and referral list for Washington County. You can also access support by calling 211.

If you hear about a student struggling please contact your child's counselor or the struggling student's counselor.

Of course in times of an emergency call 911.


Mental Health Resource Information

OHP Provider list - Crisis line - Community resources


Washington County Resource/Referral List 2012

Comprehensive list of services and resources